We have decades of familiarity with federal, state and international privacy regulations and experience before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and state agencies.
We represent business enterprises, mobile providers, Internet and data collection companies in in the following privacy matters:
- Data protection and other complaints under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- Federal, state and international laws dealing with privacy protection.
- Telephonic and electronic interception and monitoring.
- E-mail and voice mail access restrictions.
- Employment law considerations.
- State data breach laws and notification requirements.
- State wiretap laws.
- Website and Internet content restrictions under online decency laws.
- Privacy compliance and litigation.
- Representation before the FCC, FTC, and state agencies.
- Civil liability claims.
- Federal Telecommunications Act and FCC Enforcement (“CPNI”).
- TCPA (“Do Not Contact”) laws.
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) and state wiretap laws.
- Website Privacy and “Acceptable Use” policy preparation.
- Former senior data protection counsel for GE-Europe, Joseph Srouji, is of counsel at Sapronov & Associates, based in Paris, France, and has extensive experience in European data protection issues.
For more details on our privacy practice, please see our Presentation Section