We have experience in telecommunications real estate matters that includes representing some of the largest landlords in the U.S. in building access transactions and regulation, negotiating a nationwide Wi-Fi agreement for the largest domestic corporate apartment manager and representing shared tenant service providers in regulatory and transactional matters.
We represent landlords and tenants in numerous matters involving overlapping real property and telecommunications laws. Some examples are:
- Data center leasing and build-out agreements.
- Fiber and rooftop antenna leasing.
- Indefeasible rights-of-use (IRU) transactions.
- Pole attachments.
- Rights-of-way franchises and other dealings with municipality easements, rooftop and building access.
- Riser cable installation and other building access issues.
For a copy of presentation on negotiating broadband internet access agreements for commercial buildings, please click here.