Guy Strempack concentrates his practice on a variety of real estate and telecommunications transaction matters. Mr. Strempack has extensive experience in real property matters and provides support on broadband and telecom related real property transactions. His experience includes domestic and foreign data center leasing and occupancy rights, fiber leasing and “IRU” grants, easements and building access, inside wiring, and multi-dwelling unit (MDU) issues. He has also advised various companies on counseling, negotiation and closing formalities with respect to the in the following areas:
- Commercial and residential real estate sales and acquisitions.
- Brokerage agreements.
- Commercial and residential leases.
- Real estate management.
- Construction and permanent real estate financing arrangements.
- Landlord/Tenant disputes.
- Real estate litigation.
- Florida Metropolitan University (B.S. International Business and Marketing)
- Widener University (J.D.)
- U.S. Army, Veteran (Europe, 1986-1989)
Born Philadelphia, PA (1967); admitted in Florida only.