Andrew S. Glazier is of counsel to the Firm. He routinely advises clients on technology matters, including privacy and cybersecurity protections. Mr. Glazier also works with clients on general telecommunications matters, including universal service contribution requirements and state regulatory filings. He assists with the representation of clients before the Georgia Public Service Commission. Mr. Glazier has particular experience in matters involving the Universal Service Fund and its state equivalents, business formation, accounting & finance, and tax issues.
- University of South Carolina (B.S., Accounting, 2009)
- Florida State University, (J.D. cum laude, 2012); Dean’s List, Book Award
- Panelist, “Contractual Protections for Dealing with Cyber-Attacks”, Law Seminars International Telebriefing (March 2014)
- Privacy Counsel, Technology Association of Georgia Cybersecurity Simulation (February 2014)
- Panelist, “Sprint in Play”, Law Seminars International Telebriefing (June 2013)
- Georgia Public Service Commission
- State Bar of Georgia, Technology Section