We have a wide array of experience that has included representation of every major wireless provider in the U.S. – including mobile service providers such as SouthernLINC Wireless, T-Mobile USA, Leap Wireless/Cricket (now AT&T) – as well as early cellular, paging, and specialized mobile service companies (including AT&T Wireless, Nextel, Mobile-Media/Arch, and Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile (now Verizon)).
We represent wireless carriers, competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), cable companies, shared tenant service, multi-dwelling unit and building access providers, fiber lessors and developers. Here are some illustrative samples of our experience:
- Negotiation of interconnection, wholesale and building access agreements.
- Pole attachments and Rights-of-way agreements with municipalities and utilities.
- Network outsourcing and build-out; infrastructure sharing.
- Equipment lease/purchase and vendor financing.
- Implementation of a distributed antenna system (DAS) and related infrastructure for a state-of-the-art Stadium.
- Nationwide and regional buildout of 3-G and LTE network deployment for some of the largest wireless carriers in the U.S.
- A multi-city Wi-Fi infrastructure deployment for one of the world’s largest corporate housing providers.
- Negotiation of data center agreements in the U.S. and abroad.
- Wireless interconnection, access and commercial contract negotiation for various large mobile carriers.
- International roaming agreements.
- Representation of one of the largest U.S. wireless carriers in disputed claim resolution in the WorldCom bankruptcy.
- Representation of investors (both U.S. and foreign) in mobile satellite and terrestrial wireless ventures.
- Mergers, acquisitions and secured financing transactions involving wireless carriers – including special purpose entity formation, spectrum leasing, and investment protection.
- Negotiation of MVNO, distribution and “wireless partnering” transactions.
- Entry certification, FCC and all 50 state public service commissions.
- Tariff and service guide preparation.
- Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) regulation and compliance.