Mr. Bach is a nationally recognized, independent technology consultant, now serving as an Advisor to our government affairs affiliate, Sapronov Government Affairs, Inc. He has over 30 years’ experience in network/telecommunications, cyber security, and financial technologies, having served in senior technology management and executive roles at the Securities Industry Automation Corp (SIAC) New York Stock Exchange/ Euronext, and Juniper Networks. Among many other achievements, Mr. Bach has participated in crafting cyber-security standards for U.S. Treasury Department and Wall Street financial institutions. He also has many decades of experience in implementing and managing financial industry networks and infrastructure, including that of the world’s largest stock exchange. See http://www.computerworld.com/article/2503252/financial-it/nyse-euronext-network-chief-andrew-bach-joins-juniper.html
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Certificate, Organizational Leadership
- Insead University, Fontainebleau, France
- Certificate, Finance & Financial Management
- University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
PUBLICATIONS, MEMBERSHIPS & HONORS:
- Member of the Advisory Council – Resilient Navigation & Timing Foundation
- Past Member of the Board of Directors – Maxeler Technologies
- Chairperson of the Advisory Board of the CATT – NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering
- Member – OSA
- Member – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Member Tau Beta PI National Engineering Honor Society
- Member Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honor Society
- U.S. Patent #6,408,000. A multicast data distribution system, having multicast packet replicators supplying redundant packets for distribution from redundant facilities. Issued June 18, 2002.
- The case for disaggregation of compute in the data center. April 6, 2015, Author: Andrew Bach. HPC Wall Street discussing how to improve performance in the data center by distributing compute into the network running on both X86 and FPGA’s
- Operations Agility Achieved Through Automation webinar. BrightTalk/Juniper Networks. September 25, 2014, Authors: Andrew Bach, Scott Caudell
- Half of Financial Services Companies Plan to Adopt SDN. Wall Street & Technology. September 4, 2014. Authors: Andrew Bach.
- Evolving Trends in High-Performance Infrastructure. BrightTalk/Juniper Networks. August 20, 2014. Authors: Andrew Bach. A 30-minute discussion on the shifting trends towards distributing compute resources across servers and network elements.
- Computerworld/Smithsonian, Laureate – Smithsonian Institute